Monday, August 8, 2011

Shine on, my friend.

The Shine Project

This lady is rather awesome. She has started The Shine Project. and it is amazing. 
Please check out her blog and you'll understand this. . . 



After you've seen her blog and see the amazing movement she's started, you'll be begging for chances to better yourself. Well i know i am. 
So here is my pledge to Shine on. This upcoming school year i pledge to be a better person. Maybe get to know some people better, go out of my way to help someone else, or maybe just smile more. Its my goal to make someone's day! So shine on! Really the world needs more happy smiling faces like Ashley, Help her make the world a better place. Do something for someone else and SHINE!! Have a great day.




xoxo
Mariah


1 comment:

Ashley said...

you are ADORABLE! I love love love this! Shine on this school year sista!!!