Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8 months and counting!

i cannot contain my high of excitement! If you haven't seen from about a couple months ago post. Us here at 'My Sister's Closet' are HUGE Hunger Games Fans! If you have never heard of that name. Hunger Games.  Then i suggest you leave here, go to the library or bookstore, purchase or borrow, The Hunger Games Trilogy. It'll have your mind going crazy. So as for those of us that have read these wonderful books. Here is our little Hunger Games Happy hour. Enjoy!

 GALE!!!!! p.s. thats my middle name also.
 PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!


I love them(: 
8 more months until the glorious day of 
this movie release. 
I cannot wait until the trailer! 
The End!





3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm in the middle of reading the trilogy and LOVE IT SO MUCH! I can't wait until the movies come out!

-Morgan

Lex said...

i just saw these on IMDB and I FREAKED OUT. because they are all so perfect. it's going to be perfect and i can't wait. some people think it's weird to be so invested in a book or a movie…but i seriously feel like these characters are a part of my life.

i know. crazy. but. I. LOVE. them.

Alexis Ann said...

i am sooo excited about it you don't even know! i have read all three books probably 3 times this summer. ah.