Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Last First Day of High School

I'M A SENIOR!!!! FINALLY! haha just kidding, in all reality i really don't feel any different than from last year. Being at the top of the food chain is awesome. 
Likes: Locker spot, lunches, friends, and social time, aka advisory. 
Dislikes: Most of my classes, hot weather with no AC in car, 6am alarm clock, and annoying sophomores that think the world revolves around them. 


But mostly its great! 
While patiently waiting for the bell to ring in my 3rd hour, Financial Lit class. I  saw a girl i've never seen before, that sat in front of me. I ask her if she is a junior (thinking there are a few juniors in a class of all seniors.) Nope she's a Senior, in the few seconds that we have to talk, she tells me she just moved here from New Hampshire, and she's lived in Utah before but has lived there for most of her life. I say oh thats awesome. and thats when the bell rings. I was dumb and not thinking that she's new here as a senior, probably doesn't have many friends, i didn't think to ask her to join me for lunch, which was where we were going. But i will do so on Friday (Thats the next a-day). 
Other than the occasional homework assignments on the first two days of school, its normal. I went swimming yesterday after school, to put the effect in my head that I'm not going to school tomorrow, but I really am. bleh. schools in. when's Labor Day? 

Me and my friend Ashley!!(: 

courtesy of Jess, writing 'Go Fremont' on my back 
window, and for writing 'class of 2012' on our
driveway, and for taking these pictures. 

xoxox
Mia

No comments: