Sunday, August 21, 2011

I get sucked into things!

oh my heavens! i now have a fixed agenda for all the times when i have nothing to do. its quite amazing how i got obsessed with a tumblr. but i'm now just finding out something almost better than tumblr. its called pintrest. i've only been on for a couple of minutes, and i'm OBSESSED! its going to be a wonder how i'll get my homework done this school year, with this new thing. ok i am quite aware that the internet is kind of a fantasy world, but i love all these new things coming out. 
well thats all for now. . . 
Please follow me on pintrest.  For i have not had many followers. my name mariahfox (:


oh yeah and you can follow me on tumblr. but its kind of overrated sometimes. 




have a great day(:

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I have a pinterest too! follow me (: {go to my blog and click the pinterest button on the side and it will bring you to my account.}

-Morgan

littlealpaca.blogspot.com

missijay said...

Pinterest is also a favorite.
here's my tumblr too :)
missijay.tumblr.com