Sunday, September 25, 2011

a youtube star, and a farewell

first the random part. Glozell a youtube sensation showed up at my high school football game on friday night. oh yeah no big deal. haha it was a tiny bit crazy. everyone was freaking out and getting pictures with her. 
So here's me and Glozell and Ashley. 
It was rather awesome, she's a funny lady. She filmed a video of us at our football game.
I'm at the beginning of the fan crowd. haha. 
 





Second the tender part. Then today i attended my very good guy friend's Missionary farewell. I'm going to miss him. But Guatemala is lucky to have such a spiritual young man. He seriously is going to be the best missionary ever! Best of luck to you Kaden! 
I'll truly miss our Kesha party nights together, and our jammin' in the car together. 


Well this about wraps up my weekend, other than working yesterday and eating chick-fil-a. Oh and did i mention i'm looking for a new job. One that doesn't require me to work on sunday and one that is funner than mine. 
Okay have a splendid Sunday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. General Conference next weekend. (: 

xoxo
Mariah 

1 comment: