Thursday, September 1, 2011

Its fabulous!

I hope this doesn't sound to cliché, but life is great! Fabulous to be more exact. 
1. I'm a FIRST violin in Orchestra, a LOT of practice, patience and dedication pays off! 
2. I'm loving lunch times and FOOTBALL GAMES!
3. AP Lit not so bad as i thought it was going to be. But its only week 2 of school. 
4. Some boys are attractive in weird ways... others not so much. 
5. Seminary is by far the most amazing thing in my life. 



I thought of this while i was driving to school driving towards 
the beautiful mountains, and a girl i 
give a ride to school pointed out
"Look how amazing the sunrise looks against the
mountains." 
I'd never really payed to much attention to it on
other days. but before we turned the
street in my mind i thought 
Thank You For the Mountains.











the end. (:


xoxo
Mariah 



No comments: