Tuesday, September 20, 2011

our cali trip

















A little bit outta order. .. but here it is in a nutshell. 
we went on wednesday the 8th of September, came home on Sunday
the 12th. Crazy short trip, we went to San Fransico, went to the beach 
and ate north beach pizza, we enjoyed an old fashion arcade. 
we bought matching roxy san fran hoodies, we went down lumbard
street. We attended my uncles wedding and danced a lot, and got a little crazy 
at times, its okay we're all family. 
It was fun. But now we're back to reality. (: 
oh yeah reality's great also! 

xoxox
Mia & Jess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous you got to go to san francisco!
i love it there... can't wait to go back someday!
and you look darling, by the way!


anna
http://www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Kristen Nicole said...

I wanted to be there so I could hang out with you, but I will probably see soon knowing that I go to Utah :) I love the pictures, you guys look so cute. San Fransisco is the best!