Thursday, September 29, 2011

That dang rock pillar.

Yesterday I hurriedly ran out the door late for work at 6pm. We have a round-about drive way and two rock pillars that sit on both ends of the round-about. You have to make sure you swing wide enough to not totally hit the pillar. This time I did not do so. Completely and most defiantly rear-ending the back of my car into the rock pillar. I pulled forward and got out to asses the damage, while my mother and Jess ran to the front windows. My mom "I thought i heard a crash." Ya mom that was me. So my dad comes out and oh, he built these rock pillars FYI. The damage done to my car is minor scrapes and a small dent from a pointy rock on the pillar. and the pillar, well my dad had to come out and push it back into its place. a few rocks fell off, my dad said "We can glue it back together." I felt bad i hit one of my dad's pieces of artwork. oh well. So after he's done looking at my car, i finish speeding my way out the driveway and drive to work. 


Other spectacular news. . . . (that requires bullets)

  • Short day yesterday and no school tomorrow.
  • Football game tomorrow (and we're looking towards another region title. Maybe going to State for the 2nd year in a row) 
  • BYU football tomorrow.
  • FCCLA Leadership next Wednesday and Thursday.
  • General Conference weekend! yay!
Tell me about your fun upcoming events. 

Have a great Thursday!

xoxox
Mariah 

No comments: