Thursday, July 7, 2011

Whoa!


I'd never been a harry potter fan till i saw the movies. and i do think these males in these pictures are quite attractive. When did everyone grow up though? seriously its crazy!


I mean come on!! he's soooooooooo good looking!
okay enough with that. i'm not a harry potter nerd like 
you probably think i am. 
I'm more of a little side-kick fan. and 
by that i mean, i'm just interested in watching
the movies for the men. 
oh and males that are not pictured in these 
pictures, Ron's brothers.
yes for some reason i like gingers. don't judge. 
okay. . . get you looks done and over with.
Comment and tell me what you think ( : 


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh hai (:
I love your blog and have given you an award! You can pick it up at my latest blog post.

<3 Morgan

Brissa said...

seriously. it's incredible how much neville grew up. i don't want it to eeend!