Sunday, July 31, 2011

I just came to say, Hello!

Its a relief! Since last Sunday there have been 20+ people at my house!!! this ain't that big of an house! but its okay. here's how the week went. My father's sister and brother came out to Utah, and on Tuesday we headed out to the glorious Mt. Rushmore. While Jessica was in the beautiful Navuoo Illinois. It was a splendid time, hanging out with aunts and uncles, and cousins, and more cousins. it was fabulous. I love having a big family. It makes everything bigger, fun-er, and funnier. 
Okay in other news, Me and Jess went to a fireside tonight, it was amazing. Jake Heaps the BYU Quarterback spoke to us. He told us of how to be a good example, and how we can keep  greatness in our lives. And to always keep your priorities straight. 1. God & your faith. 2. Your Family. 3. Education 4. Friends. It was so good to hear him speak. and i am a little bit of a BYU fan, so after the fireside, me and 2 of my little friends and I walked up to him. There was a line. . . we had to wait a bit. People were asking for his autograph? Hello this is a fireside, not the time and place for an autograph, what're you going to do with it anyways? hang it in your room? but he was nice and still gave them his autograph. But i was better and    when it came to my turn, i got a bit nervous my friend Ashley nudged me to go first, i'm not going to lie, he was quite tall and i was a bit timid and shy. I forgot about all my nerves and said in quote "Hi, I enjoyed your talk." Jake Heaps "Thank You." while shaking my hand. i smiled then walked off, my friends followed my trend and did the same thing. He's very nice from what i learned from him on this evening. A very good speaker. and now i can say i met a BYU Quarterback. Oh and he was attractive, but he got married like a month ago. dang. But for now my life is complete, i met and shook Jake Heaps, a BYU Quarterback's hand. It was a great Sunday. 


Some To-Do lists for the week: 
Monday: Clean up house.
Tuesday: Maybe work.
Wednesday: Babysit, Martin Harris Pageant, and SYTYCD.
Thursday: SYTYCD.
Friday: do something with friends.
Saturday: do whatever. . .


I promise a lot on this blog, but i will promise, and i will keep this promise that i will put up pictures from my trip. Jess will too, from her Navuoo trip. I promise.


Okay have a great week, 
Keep smiling its still summer (:


xoxoxo
Mia 

No comments: