Friday, July 15, 2011

What makes an outfit.

You ask me that question? haha. well sometimes its the shoes. .. or the hair. .. . or the jeans. .. or the shirt. . . or the dress. . . or the skirt. . . or maybe its the JEWELRY!!!!
Yes my personal favorite accessories. 




These snazzy earrings were my sister's that is currently serving an LDS mission 
Texas. 
They are slightly heavy, so only good to wear 
these when you're only going 
to be out and about for a 
couple of hours. But aren't they 
just supppper cuttttte??! 
okay so my little conclusion to this post, your outfit doesn't 
always have to be BAM! it can be a simple shirt and 
some BAM earrings. ohh and excuse the messy hair
its a bit of my natural curl. 

P.S. we like to take pictures while driving. . . Don't be too jealous.
ohh ya know jus posing! (:





Have a fabulous weekend. and
remember. . .
The Jewelry can be your outfit. 

No comments: