Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's a Summer Morning

It's a wednesday summer morning. . . 
And when you look like this. . . 
Sporting the long, greasy wave hair look, with sweat-shorts, and a "Forget  Princess, I want to be a Vampire" shirt from the original Forks Washington. Ya you wish you were as cool as me. 

You don't want to show your face in public at all.
Last night my Mom did me and Jess's Toenails 
red white and blue, for patriotic reasons.
While i was the guinea pig, jess's toenails
were done flawless. its okay mom i like them,
(in case she reads this)
We started the movie "The Man From Snowy River" 
around 9:45pm, finished around  11:10pm 
I'm tired end of story.  
Can't wait for the weekend (: ohhh
and my favorite show tonight. 
SYTYCD! 

Mornings like this. . . you just blog stalk.
So stalk her. she's pretty sweet.


Have a blessed day (:



No comments: