Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Classics

You know those movies where you quote them like no tomorrow? yes! well you see, i call those 'The Classics.' They're the movies you can watch over and over and over again without getting a bit sick of them. They can be sappy romantic movies, action packed nail bitting movies, killer in the shower horror movies, or laughing on the floor comedies. 
Whatever you like to watch, its you. They might be the movies you watch when you're sad or
depressed or the movies you watch when you're bored or have nothing better to do. 
They express who you are as an individual. 
few of my many favorites(and there are a lot more then this) are listed below.

The Goonies

 The Sandlot

That Thing You Do
Newsies 



If you haven't seen any of these oldies, i recommend you pick them up at blockbuster. 
it's just something to do a boring summer day. So treat yourself to some good
movies, spend a little time, search for some old VHS's, dig out the Classics that you love to
watch.

3 comments:

Lex said...

I love The Goonies and The Sandlot! I just love small boys being cute and getting into shenanigans. Not in a creepy way :)

Ben & Carly said...

how much do I love your site, so so much. you darling girls I'm glad we are cousins, sometimes I wish I was you so related is pretty darn good. My kids watch Newsies every five min and do all the dances(it's one I never get sick of)and I had the biggest high school crush on the nerdy guy in that thing you do. I would also add ever after to that list and what about bob.

Kari said...

That is my exact favorite movie list!! Excellent, excellent.