Friday, June 24, 2011

good to be back.



Yes my sister's been a slacker and didn't update our blog while i was away at girly's camp. haha. Well, it was GREAT. I love going to camp. Sad this one might be my last : ( going to be a SENIOR though. Girls Camp theme was Black and White, "We clearly see between wrong and right." We planned around the colors black white and pink. Each tent and YCL was given a Black and White animal as their mascot. I was the Panda Bears, others consisted of white tigers, white horses, zebras, dalmatians, penguins, and cows. We had a lot of activities that taught us how to live black and white. Making sure we understand how to live black and white. Because life's black and white, there are no grey areas, there is only wrong and right. I loved every minute of it. But i'm also glad to be home in my comfy bed. ( : okay, so my plans for the weekend. . . simply clean out the old pool, watch some fireworks, then maybe eat some good food, and i don't know, live up summer. yup sounds like a tremendous plan! 
 On the wonderful hike

 me and my girl ashley's awesome staches'

 I just love these girls. 
 well till next year. . . ladies. . .



Live black and white. Know between right and wrong. 
The End.

No comments: