Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Big jUmBleD MeSs of.... Art!


I made three collages to go over my bed. I love doing arts and craft kinda stuff. So first I started with these awesome pictures i found on the internet. Then I picked out my favorite ones! 


My dad helped me make my own canvases because he's an artiest. no joke. 
                   Printed off all my favorite pictures. Then went shopping and got some other random thing at JoAnn's.
                                      
                    Cut paper to see how three canvases would look above my bed.
                        Got to work, putting all of it together. 


                         Mod Podge!! 





Finished product! yay! 




Do you like them? ?  
-Jess 

2 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

oooh very cute. very inspiring. love all the things you found to compile this.

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

Very awesome! They look fantastic, its a great idea!

theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com