Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Summer Tuesday

My Tuesday went something like this:

Woke up 5 minutes before i had to leave.
Starved myself until 1pm(no i'm not anorexic. i just didn't have
time to eat breakfast)
Did dirty work until noon. 
Ate a slapped together honey and peanut butter sandwich,
along with pretzels and milk.
Did enjoyable work until 4:30.
Little kids make my day :)
Ate some awesome pizza for dinna. 
Talked to my dear good friend Ashley for 10 min.
Rode on our awesome yellow scooter with a friend.
Helped pops put up extension of arbor. 
Chilled on our swings in the arbor. 
Ate some gooooooood ice cream. 

Ta da! :p




If you've never tried that ice cream, i recommend you literally running to 
the store right this second. 
It's basically the best berry ice cream found in the stores.
Anyone want to prove me wrong? (;

<3 Mia 

No comments: