Monday, September 9, 2013

Six hours turned into eight hours

Traveling with a baby can make your trip two hours longer just like that! I went to Colorado this weekend with my parents and sister and her three month old baby! It was a whirlwind. Between being stuck in the car and pouring cement in 90 degree weather. I thought my dad was going to go into shock! It's a good thing none of us passed out. Cause we were pretty close to. It was a fabulous trip! We had a good time having little niece bonding time! And they just adored Oakley! Cousin love! Can't wait till I have kids so they can play with them! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heather Coon said...

this is the life isn't it??? trust me we'll never do that again!

Anonymous said...

At least they're cute, right? haha!