Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Cat Rant

Okay ever since i was little i've loved cats, kittens, kitties. All of them. I gush over them. They're my favorite. I honestly have a board dedicated to them. And now i introduce you to my little kitty. And yes her name is kitty. Very original right?


The other day my mom and i saw this video of cats that someone put on facebook. We couldn't stop laughing because it was so true.  A few that we thought were relevant to every cat owner are listed below. And they are as if the cat were saying them. 
1. "I know i have water in my bowl but i want some fresh water."
2. " I know my food bowl is halfway full but i want some more."
3. " I only want to be scratched twice on my stomach then i'll bite you."
4. "I want you to hold open the door for me until i decide when i want to go out."



And after i wrote this. I realized how big of a nerd i am about my cat.
oh boy. 

xoxox
Mariah

1 comment:

Heather Coon said...

ITs getting ready to pounce and dash through the yard at lightning speeds. (I'll still never forget that moment, and the girls' faces!)