Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My go to hair product

Hello there,
Today I'm sharing one of my favorite curly hair products I cannot live without!! It makes us curly hair girls feel a little normal sometimes. I'm the only girl out of the five in my family that got blessed with such curls. Here's how they go. It's like a ringlet party on the bottom. Straight straggly on the
top. No fear I conquer this mess everyday. Welcome to the curly hair girls life. My hair routine.

1.Start out with freshly washed mane. 2.Wait for it to dry halfway.
3.Apply the orange product.(noodle head is found at any Sally's about 8 dollars for this size.)
4. A dab will do ya.
5. Run through locks of hair scrunching it at random moments for extra umph.
6. CAUTION: sleep on damp hair with product overnight.
(Side note: my hair has natural curl)
7. Wake up with crazy curly hair? You did it right!
8. Take a hot tools 1/2" curling iron to the loose strands to make them blend together.

I hope you guys like this product cause I use it almost everyday and everyday I get people asking how do I get my curls? I explain they're half natural I can't control most of my hair to be honest. I tame them with noodle head and add a little heat to make it decent.

Xoxoxo
Mariah

No comments: