Monday, January 16, 2012

stoked.

I'm beyond excited for Winterball in two saturdays. I asked this fella i work with, he didn't really answer in a creative way, but i'm quite positive he said yes. But anyways, i ordered a dress today..... drumroll please....

Thoughts... feedback... comments? I love it. It's from Shabby Apple. on the website it says its a bit darker than in the picture. I don't care either way. I'm so excited. I had to find a dress that would look good with flats, because lets be honest not every guy is 5'9 and who wants to wear heels to a school dance? not me. I  am absolutely in love with it. I just hope and pray it comes in time of the dance. 6-10 business days... pssh it should be here in time right?! i hope. And it looks like this time i won't be borrowing something from My Sister's Closet :) This is way worth the price... and the priced i payed for it will go unannounced. But price doesn't matter when it's cute... and i'll defiantly wear it again, unlike that dress you wore to your senior homecoming that you didn't wear again. 


Any ideas of what kind of jewelry i should wear with it ? 
xoxo
Mia 

No comments: