Thursday, December 1, 2011

Then say you like me. . .


I love We The Kings. And i'm more than obsessed with this song.
It's been a most terrible week, and music and nice co-workers have been helpful throughout it.
I experienced my first speeding ticket. Its a brief story, i was going 55 in a 40 mph zone. I was passing a slow driver, because i was having a terrible day. Its simple i was nice to the cop did everything i was told to do. He gave it to me for 9 over rather than 15 over. Which i am very grateful for. I won't be speeding anytime to school ever. I'm sorry for the line of cars behind me. But i will never speed ever. Well thats just a snippet of my terrible week. I hope yours has been better.

I feel like christmas music should be ringing around the town because it's DECEMBER 1st!
Trim the tree and put up stockings! I'm rather giddy about christmas :D And scrooges in my house are not helping in this. If my parents keep putting off getting a christmas tree i might just go buy it myself.... oh wait i have a ticket to pay for.......... :/
Its okay i'll just get some cheese with my wine for the future..... Thank You!!

xoxox
Mariah

No comments: