Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HELP WANTED!!!!

I need everyone's help!! ASAP! tomorrow is the day, we're finally making our way down to H&M for the very first time. I'm so deeply excited I couldn't help myself from getting a sneak peak of what is in store for me tomorrow. So..... I went onto H&M.com and it was FABULOUS!! but here's the problem I found this super cute semi-formal dress i that i'd love to get. There is a girls choice dance coming up in these next few weeks (need to ask a boy)... but besides that this lovely dress would be my number 1 choice. i need thoughts, feedback, any kind of comment to what you think about this. I would prefer mostly positive feedback, but negative is useful too. 
Grey or Pink? to me grey says: I'm casual, elegant and classy.
pink says: I'm fun, sassy and bold. 
I'm thinking if i got the grey i'd put a fun colored jacket
over the shoulders because we're modest here at MSC. 



okay now its your turn! Tell me what you think!!! 
I'm excited to read your thoughts

xoxox
Mariah 

4 comments:

[jessica] said...

grey please. i mean, think of all the accessory possibilities... you could do fun colored shoes, crazy earrings & jewelry as well as a cute jacket. because lets face it, EVERYTHING matches grey. :)

Morgan said...

i like the grey!

brittney said...

suuper cute! (:
definitely grey!
like everything jess said! ^

Anonymous said...

I love the grey!! soooo cute. Its so classy!!