Sunday, October 30, 2011

This Is Halloween!

Happy Halloween Gools!
Trick Or Treat if you may!
We've been to some get togethers and then some.
We got to dress up for work and then some.
Here we are with our fabulous Halloween Costumes. (well we thought we were pretty clever)
Jess would end up being Pebbles, with a costume my mother help her make. and a chicken bone in her blonde hair to complete the look.

And i ended up being Rosie the Riveter. 
I got a lot of strange looks at work, some people not
even knowing who i was. I mean come on people
did you not take a history class? Totally made this whole
costume from items in my home. The back of my shirt says
"We Can Do It!" which was her motto back in the
day when the posters were up in during the war. 
And if you really don't know who i am......
go google 'Rosie the Riveter' 


Happy Halloween (: 
What were you guys for Halloween? 


2 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

Those are awesome costumes.
And I was lame for halloween.
As in I stayed in and drank pumpkin beer with my boyfriend.
In my defense, last week's school kicked my tooshie.
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I WAS ROSIE THE RIVETER TOO!!!!!!! That's just too funny. (: You girls look adorable.