Wednesday, July 17, 2013

on this day in Mariah's life...

New blog posts coming your way that are little segments of my day.

  • my closest boy cousin Jordan left on his mission to Detroit. Go get 'em!
  • 298 tweets later, and i'm bored with twitter.
  • Adobe Illustrator is beyond annoying.
  • absolutely hate hate hate PC computers.
  • someone bring me a F'Real
  • don't judge.
  • fact: turkey bacon is better than the others.
  • my small desk feels like its sitting in a sauna. its beyond hot.
  • getting paid a day early second time in a row.
  • half chipped off nail polish brings out my OCD.
  • wearing new flats suck.
  • the always smiling UPS guy, always makes my day.
  • summertime= hair up- everyday.
  • door handle is still broken, too lazy to fix it.
  • lana del rey with my homeslice girl Natalie.
  • mumbling lyrics we don't know.
  • gorging on cafĂ© rio.
  • college registration frustration.
  • wishing you were anywhere but a small confined space for 8 hours everyday.
  • wish I could tell my younger self that being a secretary is not what you want to do when you're older.
  • late night talks with family.
  • kissing the cutest chubby cheeks (aka my baby niece Oakley)
  • power going out while making chocolate chip cookies.
  • listening to the rain drop while you're falling asleep.
  • not wanting to get out of bed, in fear of my cat.
  • skipping lunch is a bad idea.
  • headaches are from the devil.
  • pinterest is boring after 15 minutes.




xoxoxo
Mariah

No comments: