Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A broken record

I'm getting into swing of things again. Oh wait, first off. My sister in crime comes home in 13 days from her LDS mission. WOW.
Second I've only posted once since the beginning of 2014. My life is a mess.
Oh well. Here's to a fresh start. I'll be posting more. But it probably sounds like a broken record at this point because I've undoubtedly said that many times before.

What's going on right meow?
Side note: I think the reason I've been neglecting my blog is because boys making you use your emotions on a daily basis wears you out. Yikers.
Its been an eventful summer.

Currently:
I'm starting my second year of college! WHOOO! (no not really) still don't have a clue what I want to do with my life yet.
Waiting for my sister to come home so I can party with her non-stop.
I really have a serious problem with buying yoga pants..... but they're just so comfy.
I just colored my hair red. dang I'm a chili pepper.
I know why they created birth control. Children are outta control.
on that note, I'm not baby hungry like every other Mormon girl in the state of Utah.
Hey its august, &its still 100,000 degrees in my work warehouse.

xoxo
Mariah

No comments: