Monday, December 2, 2013

San Francisco California

To the beach we went. Just dipped our toes of course.


Poor Hudson sick with the flu, came down with it on Thanksgiving night. He was a trooper and came along to all of our adventures with us. Tired and wanting to just sleep. he sat on top his dads shoulders the whole time. (That's just all the pictures are of me and Ella) Ella was my Jessica ;)






Can't forget about the food. Dos Coyotes on Saturday night, then we went and visited Grandpa Fox and had some good laughs.






Sort of out of order we went to Happy Garden. (Below) and ate the best Chinese food you'll ever eat! So delicious. So filling. I think we gained more than an hour coming home, we
 Gained about 5 pounds ;) 



The last night with Natalie. It was a sad departure. I wish I lived closer to my dear cousin and best friend! Don't worry we'll be close next fall :) 

It was a beautiful trip and wouldn't change it for the world. Love all my family so dearly. 
Happy December 
Mariah 

No comments: