Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Here's to October

Here's to all the adventures October brought. 
-started with giggling candadian kids for two weeks.
-endless good food and shopping afternoons 
-countless bad night sleeps, due to knees in my back or lumpy bed
-What Does The Fox Say? 
-an adventure with a new friend to Hastings.
-babysitting a chubby baby two Saturdays in a row.
-singing to Gwen Stefani and Lana Del Rey
-introduced to Netflix.
-Gossip Girl & Sister wives 
-mixed signals 
-dark hair & reconnecting with an old friend
-pumpkin spice every night. 
-trick or treat.... Put on some clothes
-singles dance party=epic
-national cat day. 
-Happy Halloween 
C, me and A

And from watching gossip girl so much I'll be saying everyone's name confidentional by their initial. 
Here's to a beautiful eventul October. 
But seriously not ready for the snow.

I'm ready for you November. If you're as good as October was I'm ready. 
*Mariah 



No comments: