Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Not sure if its the zombies or the exotic actors...

I'm hooked. I don't know what it is. I love it. Although I could do with less of the really nasty nasty nasty gore. It's plain and yet very simple. I'm addicted to The Walking Dead. If that sounds foreign to you. Then check out amctv.com and read up on your zombies. 
I don't know why... its probably because Tanner got me hooked on the flesh eating beasts. Its defiantly not a show to watch if you throw up at the sight of blood. Other than that side affect its a pretty good show. Every Sunday night at 10pm. It's pretty high up on my list of favorite shows next to America's Next Top Model and The Office. 

And how could you not watch an attractive man like this act? 
You can kill zombies for me anytime Rick ;)



ahhhhh if only the world would end like this... then me and Tanner would absolutely be prepared.

xoxox
Mariah

No comments: