Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break hair

Some days i get out of the shower and i feel like what the heck i don't want to do my hair, so we'll just defuse it and call it good. So here goes nothing..... I defuse my hair yesterday morning, hanging my hair upside down... I use a touch of mouse and a bit of gel. I honestly don't care what my hair does when i defuse it. It's something new every time. Its a bit scary sometimes and other times i just want to rip my hair out its so frustrating. Natural curl is probably one of the hardest things to work with. So as I don't really care what my hair looks like because it's Spring Break, i simply turn on our curling iron wand and touch up a few strands that refuse to curl up. I stretch out some curls and flip pieces and strands of hair here and there. It's hard to have perfect curls when you have natural curl.... so i accept it and it is what it is.... Fabulous and Flawless as some people might see it as, it's a piece of artwork and work in itself.... Bless your soul if have a simple wave in your hair.... you don't want my mop of hair... trust me...

Day two of curly Spring Break hair.
I like it more today rather than yesterday.



Happy Spring Break :)
Summer is around the corner..... Promise.

xoxox
Mariah 




No comments: