Friday, May 6, 2011

ehh, its whatever.

Ever have those days where you just whip up a cute outfit. yaaaaaaaaa that was me, sunday night, just grabbed something outta my sister's closet and put it with a shirt. i was going for a little chillish outfit because it was a little colder outside monday morning. then by yesterday it was like BAM!!!! sunshine! (: ahhhh glorious spring has arrived. and i've never been happier to get some Vitamin D on my vampire skin. i was so happy, that at our FCCLA social, i was sitting in the sun the WHOLE time we were outside. came home to a burned nose and chest:( haha but i LOVE IT! the sun is my current BFF! ohh and a weird thought, went a stake dance last week, and they were playing Ke$ha songs, uhhh ya it was in a church building, weird to think they'd have church the next morning while the other night they're playing Gaga and Ke$ha... but anyways... i speak in church on sunday on mother's day! yay!! and i get to talk to my sister(((: yay. okkay here's my outfit from monday. Happy Friday. I gotta write my talk... <3


ohh yeah not a full body shot, but i was just wearing jeans. blah. ha!! shorts soon(:
Oh yess and both of these items i am wearing are hami-downs!! yeahhh jacket thing from cousin, shirt from sister-in-law. earrings=sisters! 

No comments: