Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starting Over.

Last week the ogden UT Temple closed down. It was quite a sad week. They are closing it down and tearing it down to make room for a different new Temple. I was in love with this temple when others thought it wasn't the prettiest temple. I liked it. So me and my friends tried to go everyday that last week it was open. it was hard but I think we missed only one day that week. 

The old Ogden Temple

The New Ogden Temple. It will be here in 18 to 24 months.
Going the first day with Kade!
                The next day Lacey came with us. The little old men that work in the temple  are so funny. One of them said to us. "Now ladies this getting old stuff an't for sissies" ha ha it was so funny!

The Last day the Temple was open. Me and Mariah went together and my dad came to baptize us. It was the best ever, I love the Temple.
                                        Now we have to start going to the Bountiful Temple

2 comments:

Heather Coon said...

The last picture looks like me and beck! How funny how much we look alike. Keep going to the temple! YOu are lucky you live so close!

Sisters in Fashion said...

Thanks Sister :p always nice to have your input once in a good while. looks like you're living your last few months in the sun wisely! i would be too!
<3 miss ya though.