Sunday, March 13, 2011

The formal occasion known as PROM!

Yes i am doing a blog post about my prom... and yes its kinda little teenager-ish!! but i loved it, and i love the pictures i am about to share. yay! 
This dress made by my wonderful mother for my sister's jr. prom back in 2001 or something. i added a thicker ribbon to the back and the black flower on the front. I was one of the few who had full on sleeves at the dance. Yay for modest! kudos to my sista 
Jess for the awesome hair up-do she did. I have a tender head and i'm not easy to please when it comes to hair.  
Ella and I
The Hair
Jess and Me
Kjirsten(sister-in-law) putting on his boutineer. i didn't dare attempt it.

Ashley and I
Before we picked up our third girl for our other guy.
My Hott date Dustin. 
All in all the dance was a blast!! had a great time.
Prom 2011= Success!
<3 <3

No comments: