Wednesday, February 9, 2011

when you get bored.

yeah it happens to everyone, it happens to the best of us... ha just foolin' with ya! but do you always feel like there's a certain time of day when you're bored?... mine's always in chemistry class:( booo! sometimes i sleep when i'm bored, or eat(which is not good for my upcoming swimsuit summer figure) or sometimes i take pictures... if you leave me in a room with a camera i'll be entertained for about a good solid hour... then i just frustrated with my face and can't look at pictures of myself... oh but please don't think i'm conceded, because i do take pictures of other things then myself... like my cat... and my cute nieces and nephews... yeah but here was me being bored last friday waiting for Ashley to get to my house so we could party! goodness i waste a lot of time in my life... ha whatever!



What do you do when you're bored?.. . . 

No comments: