Thursday, January 27, 2011

attractive.

Get ready . . .
for this-


I am Number Four. . . (Feb.)

Beastly. . . (March)
very good book also

ahhh hottness!!

just a snap shot. . . (: check out
the arm muscles!!!

Wow!! can i just say this actor is umm heavenly hott?!?! i think yes! 2 movies that'll be coming out this spring... YAY!! ahh such a good looking man. i have a new love. and i imagine him as the PERFECT Peeta for 'The Hunger Games' movie release. and release date  of the official movie is March 23rd 2012 !!!!!!! 
- the end of this Alex Pettyfer confessional is over... but more to come... on fabulous movie reviews!! enjoy your eye candy for the month.

1 comment:

Hollachick18 said...

Bahahaha! When you said "eye candy for the month", I totally thought you said "eye candy for the MOUTH" Hahaha I was so confused... I was like, is this a new saying?! It doesn't make sense! Why would you be putting eye candy in your mouth... Gross! hahahaha, sorry, I just had to tell ya! ;)